Worlds & Time

Friday, December 02, 2005

Aeon Flux

Heh, someone found tickets to the advance screening of Aeon Flux, and all she wanted in return was a ride.

I mean, crap she wanted the ride before her bike was stolen.

So, I mean, I feel horrible, cause that's a sucky thing to lose around here, but then again, I'm getting to see the movie for free the night before it opens.

Do I think I'll like it? Don't know yet. Would probably more if I was straight and all that, Charlize Theron, don't you know. Bit that doesn't mean I can't enjoy the idea, or the thought behind the movie, so I'm hoping that there is an idea, and there is thought behind the movie.

Incidentally, when is Brokeback mountain coming out? Never, as far I can tell. Stupid pre-release dates, but at least if I needed to I could go to Santa Fe, where they actually show good movies once and a while . . . it's where they showed Donnie Darko in NM for the first time, after all.

So will I come back and tell you all how much I liked the movie? Probably not. You'll have to make up your own minds.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home