Worlds & Time

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Frustration

I don't get it.

I've been homebound for almost five months now. And I had the compass less than three months ago. I used it when I made Eliott's wedding present. It's not like I've moved anything. It should have been in the bag with my other drawing stuff or on my desk.

So where is it?

I mean, I've been looking for an hour, and neither it nor my smaller circle guide are anywhere to be found. It's not with my drawing stuff, it's not on my desk.

My neck has been craning since the first episode of Cops, and I'm forty-five minutes through CSI now. I can't look any more.

I'm so angry that I screamed out loud. How can this happen? How the hell did it leave my room if I barely can leave my room?

Right, and I promised one of those blurry pictures of my first colored work. Let's see if this works:

From Home

You see the circle there? It was drawn with a compass. Darn it! Darn it! Why can't I find the stupid compass anywhere!?!?!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home