Worlds & Time

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Meteoric Return

So, you're probably wondering where I've been recently. You're probably upset with worry, mashing your teeth with tears streaming down your cheeks. You've probably done everything short of calling the secret service to break down my door to find me.

The real reason that I've been gone is that I was involved with a fairly serious legal proceeding that prevented me from posting, in a round about way.

As of tomorrow, I should be free of such mind-numbing restrictions, and I'll start posting my backlog of posts the day after that, assuming that nothing goes wrong.

I am a lot better. My brace is off. I can walk and talk unaided. I've been back at work for some time. I am happy that I can try to put this horrid incident out of my mind.

Here's what I'm planning on doing. Instead of a massive explosion of posts all at once, I will post a backdated post once a day. Depending on where you read this blog, you should see this post remain on top until the backlog is cleared out, at which point I'll start posting regularly again. That will allow me to look over the posts and make sure that they're not completely insane ranting before I post them, and will give the impression that the blog is super active for the next two months.

I know that my readership is gone, gone, gone. Except for the person that checks in daily and refreshes the front screen a bajillion times (me), most people took the ten months that this blog has been derelict to flee to greener and more regularly updated pastures. So, to those of you who may be or are interested in my blog and I know that, I will be sending you emails with links to this post to let you know what is going on.

Great to be back.

Spherical Time (February 26, 2008)

P.S. Speaking of readership: This article by Michelle Sagara feels sort of on topic. Via Whatever, although I read her blog regularly too. I just checked his blog first this morning.

Labels: ,