Worlds & Time

Monday, February 02, 2009

Shout Out

Kudos to Bank of America and especially associates Heather and Quinn. I hate calling in about customer service stuff, but both were polite and personable. Heather figured out what my problem was and transferred me to Quinn who was able to assist me.

Now, Quinn had a strong accent that he was covering up but I'm not going to hold the fact that he's a Texan against him.

Update: Well, kudos to Zulekha and Sarah, who also tried to help me who were also very polite. I have to wonder, though, why the fact that I'm from New Mexico means that Bank of America in New York seems powerless to assist me. I have no cash at the moment and no ability to use ATMs. Good thing for cash back when shopping, which I'll have to do tomorrow.

I do feel like Bank of America is treating NM . . . or NY like a foriegn country. Really guys, is it really so impossible to help me out?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home