Worlds & Time

Friday, December 16, 2005

Random

So, I'm graduating from college . . . BA in Creative Writing: Fiction

How do I feel about that? Like I accidentally walked through the wrong door and found myself on stage at the Oscars. At least I'm graduating with a friend. I'd thought the posibility of that was pretty much over when I left UofR.

Speaking of which, I just ran across an old friend of mine from New York on FARK. He's doing well, it looks like. The girl that he's living with, Jen, is in one of the pictures that I have up here at MySpace. His screen name is "CeeJayOz." I can't for the life of me remember what the "Oz" stands for. He wasn't from Australia, was he?

Adiya, Angel4Truth, Kgreg and Christian Centurian are all ticking me off. You'd think that if they weren't gay, they wouldn't care about gay people. Instead, they spend all of their time spewing bile all over the internet. Thank (his) God for Outlaw.

Not much happening, really. Getting ready to walk. Let's go Reagan.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home