Worlds & Time

Friday, May 18, 2007

Dates? Like the Fruit?

So, I met this guy. On Myspace, of course, just so that I can feel a little bad about it. He had an interesting picture, and he put up a few things that were really interesting about himself.

So we met at Book Mountain, and then we walked over to a nearby coffee shop. We talked for a while, and he was interesting and attractive. So, despite the bad weather, we shared a kiss on the side of Cerrillos road.

I've seen him a few times since then. A few dinners, a lunch of sushi in the park.

I think I might be sort of seeing him. As in . . . a relationship. I know, really strange, right? Totally unlike me.

Granted, I did sort of overexert myself on Monday evening. Tuesday I was so sore that I had to leave work early.

This is, needless to say, very strange to me, but very nice as well.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I won't congratulate you and jinx it but that's great to hear. I love you!

    By Blogger ashley, at 9:49 PM  

  • Woohoo!

    *grabs popcorn, settles down*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home