Worlds & Time

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Gym

I've been going to the gym for the last eight weeks. I started off three times a week, and now I'm up to six: twice with a personal trainer, twice on my own doing the training routine, and twice doing cardio. Occasionally my brother will train with me on a weekend too.

Oh, and I'm on a strict diet too: No red meat, no dairy products, no processed sweets or carbs (or as few as possible) and I have to eat ever two and a half to three hours.

Guess how much weight I've lost in eight weeks? Ten freaking pounds.

I felt great on Monday. Everyone has been telling me that I look great, "Hey, have you lost some weight," etc. I was actually feeling proud of myself.

Then I see myself in the big mirrors at the gym on Tuesday, and now I feel like crap. I still look like a pig.

So now I'm desperately trying to keep myself into this. I mean, I feel like crap, I'm hungry all of the time, and I'm not getting any results.

One of the trainers at the gym said that I have to try to stick to it, but that's getting harder and harder with every session.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home