Worlds & Time

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Groundhog Day

So, I got back to my old place a few days ago. It was the last trip before I was completely moved out, but really I was just there to clean up. All my stuff had been moved out.

But there was a package, an Amazon mailer, waiting for me on the stairs.

It was the Groundhog Day special edition. Which was on my Wish List, which was only linked from my Fark account. Someone apparently decided that they wanted to buy me a gift.

I've heard about that sort of thing before. People have been known to buy busty blond girls things online, and I'm sure some of the cute x-rate boys on various sites get presents. However, it's the first time that I've ever gotten something.

I don't know what prompted it, but it made me feel really good. Hopefully I said or did something special to the person that bought it because it made me very special.

So, thanks to Chris C. I very much appreciate your gift. I watched it today and enjoyed it. I'm feeling a bit under the weather it was lovely to have a movie that I love but haven't seen in a while.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home