Worlds & Time

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Fairly Interesting Quiz

30 facts about me:

1. What does your name mean?

Spherical Time is an odd concept that's related to the timecube. The sense in which I use it is a combination between the linear Western and Circular Eastern Time, which is normally expressed as a spiral or helix, but with another dimension thrown in. It could be considered to be representative of space/time.

2. Elaborate on your default photo:

In front of the Tides Hotel in South Beach. The guy that took it was probably trying to hit on me, and I went along with it for a while before cutting out. I felt bad, but I made it fairly clear up front that I wasn't interested.

3. Do you smoke/drink?

I don't smoke, and I don't really drink very often, and never alone.

4. Are you a stalker?

Sometimes. Not in the evil "I'm going to kill you" sort of way.

5. What exactly are you wearing right now?

Black shoes, black socks, black dress pants, black collared shirt and a silver bolo tie for work. I can't remember what color the skivies are.

6. What is your current problem?

How to live with my mother without suiciding.

7. What do you like most?

Unreality, usually. I'm not a big fan of reality.

8. What makes you the happiest?

Uh . . . Interested people, probably. I love it when people are genuinely interested in me or what I'm saying, doing, etc.

9. Are you musically inclined?

I used to be. Not any more. I've played Bassoon, Oboe, Trombone, Piano, and Recorder.

10. If you could go back in time, and change something, what would it be?

I'd rewrite the Bible. Fewer parables, more respect for gay people (and in general), and a complete unequivocal prohibition on slavery.

11. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day, what would you be?

Falcon. I love to fly.

12. Ever had a near death experience?

Not really.

13. Have you ever been in love?

Not reciprocated. I've had a few great crushes though.

14. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head?

Dreaming, by BT.

15. Who did you cut and paste this from?

Alex.

16. Name someone with the same b-day as you...

No clue. I could look someone up, I suppose. Piper is two days away.

17. Have you ever vandalized someone's private property?

I plead the fifth.

18. Have you ever been in a fight?

No, although once Chris slugged me. I don't remember why, but I remember that he was justified. I didn't hit him back.

19. Have you ever sang in front of a large audience?

Yes, and I proudly sucked. My voice = not impressive.

20. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?

Uh . . . not much. Whether or not they're smiling, usually.

20. a. What is the first thing that you notice about the same sex? (Ben's personal addition, which you can delete if you want)

Weight and skin tone, followed by face structure and then a generalized cuteness rating.

21. What do you usually order from McDonald's?

Hash Browns, but it's been a long time.

22.Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?

I've made myself sick from stress, but never been able to injure myself.

23. Have you ever thought of living a life of crime or as someone else?

Yes. I'm a writer. It's what I do.

24. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?

Probably. Not that I can remember though.

25. Do you still watch kiddy movies or TV shows?

Hell yes. I'm a proud cartoon watcher, and sometimes I was "Phil of the Future because the star is cute in a jail bait sort of way.

26. Did you have braces?

Nope, although I wanted them. I was hoping that I could use them as an excuse for my poor social skills, and further, I think my teeth are just a little bit off.

27. Are you comfortable with your height?

Not really, I'd like to be an inch taller. 5'11 is tall without being quite tall, and it's quite annoying.

28. Is there anywhere else you want to live?

Ireland, India, Japan, and a few places that don't exist outside of stories.

29. Do you speak any other languages?

Nagaata dro' slesha drachim. Granta soze.

30. Do you have a crush on someone on your MySpace?

Yup. There are a couple of people.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home