Worlds & Time

Thursday, October 09, 2008

The Big Apple

So, things have happened since my last update. I did in fact go to Europe. I saw Cory, I visited museums, I traveled through Ireland. It was nice.

And then I got back and didn't write about it. Sorry. My bad. I just couldn't sit and get through all of that. Perhaps I'll still manage to get enough scraped together for a future post about it. Arg.

Now I'm in New York City. Moved. In a room that I have claimed as mine, sitting on a bed that is mine, looking for a job.

It's an okay room. It's loud and small and expensive but this is New York City and I knew that it would be all of those things when I moved here.

I've realized that I don't do well without structure, but I can build structure and repetition into my life until I get a job. Grrr.

And that's about it for now. More to come, I promise, and I'll try not to wait until I have a job.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home